Passports must have:
- Two blank visa pages in the book.
- Validity for a minimum of six months.
- The passport holder’s signature in the book.
- The last three pages on the US passport cannot be used for a visa stamp, as they are amendment and endorsement pages.
You must send Legal Passport Services the following materials:
- Passport – send your signed passport, with at least two consecutive side-to-side blank visa pages, and a minimum of six months of validity.
- Driver’s License: please send a copy of your driver’s license. The address on the license must be the same as the address on the India visa application form.
- One passport type photograph
- A visa application form that is signed beneath the photo and on the second page. All signatures on the application must match the signature on the passport.
- Money order or bank check to “Consulate of India” for the proper visa fee (see chart below).
- Fee, a check or credit card payment, to Legal Passport (see chart below).
- Legal Passport Visa Order Form
- Children under 17 must provide a photocopy of their original birth certificate, and have both of their parents’ birth date, full names, and nationality on the application.
- One Visa Application form that is filled out online – go to http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/indianVisaReg.jsp or http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ and fill out the Indian tourist visa form.
- This form must be printed single-sided on two separate pages.
- Children under the age of 17 must sign both the 1st and 2nd page.
- Each parent of the minor applicant will also sign the application.
- The applicant must also display the same visa type and validity as is on the other supporting documents.
- All of the fields on the application must be completed.
- Include your contact in India’s name, address, phone number, and Postal Index Number on the Indian Reference section.
- The form must also have three bar codes on the top, bottom and middle of the application.
Additional Types of India Visas:
The Government of India issues the following visas: Business Visa, Emergency Visa, Conference Visa, Diplomatic Visa, Employment Visa, Entry Visa, Journalist Visa, Medical Visa, Student Visa, Missionaries Visa, Permit to re-enter within 2 months, Research Visa, Transit Visa.
Contact your Legal Passport Visa Specialist to discuss your application and the proper classification visa type for your travel to India.
|Duration of Visa||Consular Fee|
|10 Years (120 Months) Multiple Entry||$243.00|
|5 Years (60 Months) Multiple Entry||$243.00|
|12 Months Multiple Entry||$163.00|
|Indian Visa and Passport Application Center||Applicant residing in following region should apply at their designated Application Center|
|Washington DC||Bermuda, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia|
|New York, NY||Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont|
|San Francisco, CA||Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.|
|Chicago, IL||Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin|
|Houston, TX||Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and Nebraska|
|Atlanta, GA||Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virgin Islands|
|Duration of Visa||Consular Fee||Service Fee||Total Fee|
|10 Years (120 Months) Multiple Entry||$153.00||$75||$228|
|5 Years (60 Months) Multiple Entry||$153.00||$75||$166.00|
|6 Months Multiple Entry||$63.00||$75||$138|
How Fast Do you Need It? (Please click one of the buttons below)
How Fast Do You Need It? (Please the click one of the buttons below)
$120 – Rush Service 8+ days (plus return fedex shipping of $40)
$150 – Urgent Service 4-7 days (plus return fedex shipping of $40)
$220 – Emergency Service 1-3 days (plus return fedex shipping of $40)